- You are here: Home > MissionLink
You are here
Thales MissionLINK provides global terrestrial communications coverage, anywhere in the world. Unaffected by weather or landscape, it is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you.
Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, this solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users.
• Dependable, robust, covering every continent
• Compact and user-friendly – small enough to fit in a backpack and easily operated with a smartphone, tablet or computer
• From Thales, an experienced provider of satcom systems and communications technologies for both military and emergency applications, as well as commercial and recreational activities
• Real-time emergency alert and distress notifications
• Voice and data-enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
• Telemedicine capable
• Location tracking
• Operational Enhancements
• Enhanced reporting, service logging, mobile connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
• Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
• Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
• Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
• Directly powered by the terminal at 24 VDC