- You are here: Home > IDP-682
You are here
IDP-682 has been replaced with the Skywave 6100
SkyWave IDP-680 series terminals enable remote management of fixed and mobile industrial assets anywhere in the world. Whether managing trucks, fishing vessels, oil & gas and mining equipment, or remote installations and personnel, the IDP 600 series increases productivity, lowers operating costs and enables compliance with government regulations.
Fleet managers choose the IDP 680 terminal as a cost-effective global tracking solution for managing vehicles and protecting cargo over land.
Fully customizable and environmentally sealed, IsatData Pro terminals are specifically designed to provide visibility and communications with people and equipment even in the world’s harshest environments. IsatData Pro offers enhanced reliability and the ability to deliver up to 37 times more data in seconds – more than other satellite-based machine-to-machine (M2M) services in the market.
SkyWave-based solutions include applications, tools and unparalleled customer support designed to quicken time to market and reduce implementation costs. With SkyWave’s competitive hardware and airtime pricing packages, businesses can accurately budget communication costs without roaming charges, and equip fleet and asset management groups regardless of location.
• Send more data, more quickly
• Two-way communication
• Feature rich
• Quick Deployment
• Valuable add-ons
• Satellite Service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
• From-Mobile Message: 6,400 bytes
• To-Mobile Message: 10,000 bytes
• Typical Latency: • Elevation Angle: +20° to +90° (IDP-680);
-15° to +90° (IDP-690)
• Frequency: Rx: 1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz;
Tx: 1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
• Acquisition Time: Hot: 1s; Cold: 29s/30s
• Accuracy: 2.5m/4.0m CEP-Horizontal
• Sensitivity: Acquisition: -148 dBm (IDP-680);
-140dBm (IDP-690)/Tracking: -162 dBm (IDP-680);
• Input Voltage: 9 to 32V; Load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13)
• Power consumption (Typical @12V DC, 22°C):
Average receive: 8.3 mA; Receive with GPS/GLONASS: 40 mA; Transmit: 0.75 A; Sleep: 100 μA
• Inputs/Outputs: 4 x Analog or Digital In/Out
• Serial: 1 x RS-232; 1 x RS-485
• Accessories: 1-Wire adapter via RS-232 port
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Dust & Water Ingress: IP67
• Vibration: SAE J1455 (Sec 126.96.36.199 fig 6-8); MIL-STD-810G (Sec 514.6)
• Shock: MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6)
• Core Services: Geofence, Data Logger, Position Reporting
• User Data Memory: 2MB for Users Services, data files, including data logger
• Optional, Configurable Device-Level Applications:
Analytics Agent – Notifications and reports for driver behavior and vehicle/asset performance.
AVL Agent – Facilitates integration of IDP terminals into fleet management solutions.
Garmin Dispatch Agent – Tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using Garmin devices.