- You are here: Home > ST-6100
You are here
The ST 6100 is the first in a series of new programmable satellite terminals by ORBCOMM that builds on the technical foundation of the award-winning IsatData Pro terminals, to bring customers IDP functionality along with some great new enhancements.
The ST 6100 features a built-in accelerometer, expanded memory capacity, and support for additional navigation systems, in addition to all the great features available in the IDP-680 and IDP-690. A newly designed built-in antenna makes it suitable for both land and maritime deployments, which means you can now use the same device for marine applications.
The ST 6100 supports a wide range of industrial asset tracking applications across the transportation, energy, heavy equipment, mining and maritime sectors, where conditions are tough and connectivity is scarce. The environmentally-sealed ST 6100 delivers global connectivity over the IsatData Pro satellite network and can be installed on mobile assets operating under extreme conditions such as vehicles, railcars and marine vessels. ORBCOMM’s ST 6100 can also be used in SCADA applications across the oil and gas and utilities sectors to remotely monitor and control equipment, including reclosers, pipelines, flow meters, generators and tanks.
• Lua scripting engine with core services. SDK with GUI development tools available. Lua software application upgradable over the air (SOTA).
• Core services: Geofence, data logger, position reporting, accelerometer events, serial communications.
• Optional configurable device-level applications, including:
• Analytics Agent - Notifications and reports for driver behavior and vehicle/asset performance.
• AVL Agent - Facilitates integration of ST 6100 terminals into fleet management solutions.
• Garmin Dispatch Agent - Tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using Garmin devices.
• Garmin FMI Agent – Fleet management support for two-way text messaging, stops, driver ID, hours of service, file-transfer, custom forms, and speeding alerts
• Satellite service: two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
• From-mobile message: 6,400 bytes
• To-mobile message: 10,000 bytes
• Typical latency: • Elevation angle: -5° to +90°
• Frequency: Rx: 1518.0 to 1559.0 MHz; Tx: 1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz; 1668.0 to 1675.0 MHz
• Acquisition time: Hot: 1 second; Cold: 29/30/36 seconds
• Accuracy: 2.0m CEP
o Acquisition: -148 dBm
o Tracking: -163 dBm
• Input voltage: 9 to 32V; Load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13)
• Power consumption (typical average @12V DC, 22°C):
• IDP Receive: 65 mA;
• GPS/Glonass/Beidou Receive: 22 mA;
• Transmit: 0.65 A;
• Sleep: 100 μA
• 12.6 cm x 12.6 cm x 4.9 cm
• Inputs/outputs: 4 analog or digital in/out
• Serial: RS-232; RS-485
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Dust and water ingress: IP67
• Vibration: SAE J1455 (Sec 188.8.131.52 fig 6-8); MIL-STD-810G (Sec 514.6)
• Shock: MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6)
• 3-axis accelerometer
• Lua Code RAM: 4MB
• Lua Code NVM: 6MB
• Side or bottom connector variants